Mar 19, 2019
Komono (misc. stuff) and sentimental items are the last two categories we're tackling to finish up Marie Kondo's Tidying Up process with the KonMari method. Bonus: Storage tips for organizing all that remains.
Subcategories of Komono to tackle include:
1. CDs/DVDs (and records);
2. skincare products;
5. valuables (e.g., credit card, passports);
6. electrical equipment & appliances - anything remotely electric;
7. household equipment (e.g., writing and stationary materials, sewing kits);
8. household supplies - anything expendable (e.g., medicine, detergent, tissues);
9. kitchen goods & food supplies (e.g., spatulas, pots, blenders, non-electrical kitchen items);
10. other (e.g., spare change, figurines); and
11. special interest or hobby related items.